Check out some of our staff's all-time favorite recipes, featured in Dining Services' fall event From Our Home to Yours!
You’ve watched as our chefs have inspired us online through their culinary presentations on flan, coffee brewing, meal prep, knife skills, and more. Now it is your turn to share culinary favorites straight from your kitchen!
Starting June 15, 2020, you are invited to share a recipe for inclusion in our new online Connections Cookbook. Recipes may be submitted through our online form. A panel of five Auxiliary team members, including Chef Steve Graves, Chef Steve Graves, Shaquavia Bell, Sherry Bone, and Melony Smith, will then review and select submissions. Selected recipes will live on the Auxiliary Connections webpage under “Connections Cookbook”. To avoid duplication, recipes will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
You may submit recipes in the following categories:
- Breakfast & Brunch
- Appetizers & Small Bites
- Soups & Salads
The submission guidelines are as follows:
- Recipes can be submitted online
- Recipes submissions will be reviewed by the cookbook panel, including Chef Steve Graves, Shaquavia Bell, Sherry Bone, and Melony Smith
- All recipes must include:
- The title of the recipe
- Number of portions
- Ingredients with measurements
- Your name, title, and department so we can give you credit!
- Photos of dish / Preparing dish
- Photo of you
We are excited for this great opportunity to share our kitchens and learn something about one another through cooking connections.