Connect. Engage. Learn.
Today’s Video Message
About Auxiliary Connections
Auxiliary Services employees represent an integral part of the university community. As one of the largest staff units, the daily work of Auxiliary’s employees touch a number of the university’s critical functions to its students, faculty and staff.
Auxiliary Connections acknowledges this importance and expands on opportunities to engage with employees in new and dynamic ways. The initiative also invests in the short- and long-term development of employees functionally, professionally, and personally.
“People First” and “Think Bigger” are two constant themes within our division. Auxiliary Connections offers professional development opportunities to fit your schedules, environment, and goals. Whether you are on your phone, at home, or at your desk, you can find a wide array of learning and engagement opportunities to suit your needs and interests.
With Auxiliary Connections we:
- Stay connected
- View upcoming learning sessions
- Access trainings and presentations specific to your work within Auxiliary Services
- Access trainings and presentations that enhance your skillsets professionally and personally
- Participate in listening sessions and interviews with Auxiliary and UGA leadership
- Complete surveys and provide confidential feedback
Auxiliary at Work