Vending and Solicitation Services
Vending and Solicitation Services is provided through a contract with Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. There are more than 500 vending machines located in over 150 buildings on the UGA campus, including the Health Sciences Campus. Vending Services oversees the distribution of newspapers, magazines, and student papers in many of the racks on campus.
- Snack Machines
- Coke Machines
- Solicitation Requests
- Newspaper Distribution
Please use the Vending Feedback Form to report issues.
For refunds using Bulldog Bucks or Paw Points, please visit the One Stop Shop located in Tate Plaza and open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. For cash refunds, please visit the UGA Bookstore in Tate Plaza. For all other forms of payment refunds (credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay) please call 1-800-647-2653 for assistance with Coke machines and 1-888-561-4748 for snack and other vending machines.
Campus Market Express
Operated by UGA Vending Services, Campus Market Express micro-markets are on the leading-edge of today’s food service trends for colleges and universities across the nation. With its self-serve technology, the location is able to continuously stay open allowing individuals in the building to purchase food anytime the building is open. All locations accept Paw Points, Bulldog Bucks, credit and debit cards. Paw Points may be used on food and beverage items only.
Current Campus Market Express locations include:
- Aderhold Hall (110 Carlton St.)
- Biological Sciences Building (120 Cedar St.)
- Caldwell Hall (302 Herty Dr.)
- Center for Molecular Medicine (325 Riverbend Rd.)
- College of Veterinary Medicine - Main Campus (501 D. W. Brooks Dr.)
- Hugh Hodgson School of Music (250 River Rd.)
- Russell Hall — Health Sciences Campus (1425 Prince Ave.)
- UGA Golf Course E.B. Smith Clubhouse (2600 Riverbend Rd.)
Our new micro-markets are designed to be able to carry a varied selection of convenience items including:
- hot and cold beverages
- fresh grab-and-go sandwiches and salads
- over the counter medications
- educational supplies