Awards and Numbers
Recognition of Customer Service
Over the years, the services and programs provided by Auxiliary have received recognition for excellence in customer service. This recognition is made possible by the hard work that comes from every single team member in Auxiliary Services.
Chancellor's Award for Customer Service
- 2012 Honorable Mention – Operation Safe Drive, Parking Services
- 2011 Bronze Award – Christine Eberhart, Parking Services
- 2009 Gold Award – LeAnne Fouche, Parking Services
- 2009 Bronze Award – Orientation Host Team, Food Services
- 2008 Gold Award – UGA North Deck Traffic Flow Re-engineering Team, Parking Services
- 2008 Honorable Mention – UGA Parking Services Department
- 2007 Honorable Mention – J. Michael Floyd, Food Services
Governor's Award for Customer Service
- 2011 Governor’s Commendation – Inclement Weather Service, Food Services
- 2010 Governor’s Commendation – Special Events, Food Services
- 2008 Governor’s Annual Awards – North Deck Re-engineering, Parking Services
- 2007 Governor’s Commendation – 24 Hour Dining, Food Services
SACUBO (Southern Association of College and University Business Officers)
- 2018 Best Practice Finalist – Reconciliation Redefined: Using Technology to Improve Data Reconciliation Process
- 2017 Best Practice Finalist – Re-Imagining Dining: Engaging Campus and Refining Processes to Redefine Retail Dining at UGA
- 2016 Best Practice Finalist – Where's My Bus
- 2015 Best Practice Finalist – 100% Compostable, Food Services
By the Numbers
- 3,200,000 meals were served in the UGA dining commons in 2018.
- 5,800,000 passenger trips were operated by UGA buses in 2018.
- 33,066 rounds of golf were hosted by the UGA Golf Course in 2018.
- 1,005,136 dollars worth of savings were passed on to students through the cash-for-books prgram and the sales of used, rental, and digital textbooks at the UGA Bookstore in 2018.
- 340,844 Paw Points and Bulldog Bucks transactions were processed by Vending Services in 2018.