Tate Student Center Initiatives
Dining Services’ locations in Tate Student Center have a variety of sustainability initiatives.
- As of Fall 2019, all of the Tate locations use compostable straws. They are now 100% plastic-straw free!
- Effective in 2018, Tate restaurants have replaced Styrofoam packaging with paper and compostable fiber containers.
- Also effective in 2018, no plastic carry-out bags are in use at any of the Tate locations.
- All used pizza boxes are now recycled by Bulldog Café staff and we encourage dine-in customers to dine in.
- Dining Services Tate locations compost in the back-of-house and partner with the Office of Sustainability on this initiative.